1. Materials may only be checked out from the library with a valid RHS ID Card.
2. Regular books are checked out for three weeks before they must be returned or renewed.
3. Most reference materials may be checked out of the library.
4. Computers are available for students to complete school related research. Internet access is allowed only if the student has a valid
internet contract on file in the library and has completed the internet orientation.
5. Computers may only be used for school related projects.
6. No food or drinks are allowed in the library at anytime, water is the exception.
7. To use the library restrooms you must first sign in at the front desk and pick up the key.
8. Students can check out as many as five (5) books at one time.
9. If a book is returned after the date it is due there will be a .10 excess use charge per book per school day.
10. Students are allowed to print five pages from the internet per day for free on the computers if the work they are printing is not their
own. Papers typed by students to be turned into class for an assignment does not have a printing limit.
11. There is a .10 per page fee to make copies on the copy machine.
1. When entering the library you must have an agenda signed by your teacher, if you have a class that period.
2. Before using the library computers you must first sign in and identify the computer you will be using.
3. While in the library you should keep conversations low and be respectful of other library users.
4. To locate a book in the library you should log into the computer and search the library catalog "Destiny".
5. If you use a book and do not wish to check it out place it on the shelf labeled "library re-shelving" or give it to the library
6. When in the library students are invited to check out books, read, do school work at the tables or computers.