Leaving Campus During School Hours
Permission to leave may be obtained from the Attendance Office. Nurses Office, or an administrator. Students who leave campus without permission are considered truant.
• Must be obtained at the Attendance Office the day the student returns between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 7:55 a.m.
• Must be presented to all the student’s teachers on the day following the absence.
• Cards are issued only if the student has a note signed by a parent or guardian, or by having the parent call the Attendance Office.
• Medical, dental or optometric appointments (doctor’s verification/note required)
• Death of an immediate family member
• Excused absences that exceed ten days will result in a parent conference.